Tuesday 20 April 2010

VMware videos - Global Knowledge UK - YouTube Tuesday

As some of the regular readers may know, one of the additional things I do for Global Knowledge UK is record videos for their YouTube Tuesday series, and I've recorded many different VMware-related videos over the last year or so.

Global Knowledge UK have their own channel on YouTube, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/gkunitedkingdom

The most recent batch of videos I recorded are here:
  • Desktop virtualization
  • Virtualisation of server-based applications
  • vSphere: Troubleshooting course overview
  • vSphere: Manage for Performance course overview


I did another series a videos last year about vSphere, you'll find a list of those on this blog post: http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com/2009/12/vmware-vsphere-clips-for-global.html


We will also be running some webinar sessions in the coming weeks which I will be presenting, and no doubt I'll be recording more videos for YouTube too!

No comments:

Post a Comment